World’s craziest buildings structures – 13th one is unbelievable structure
There are various things in the world that we are not aware of, this is also one of the wonders, am really wondering as to how did this happen. Let us read some of the beautiful building designs, please comment below on which you like…
1. Wonderworks (Pigeon Forge, TN, United States)
This is again the most interesting thing that I could see in the internet. Wonderworks in in United states. It seems to be a house upside down, I am wondering how could it be possible really.
2. The Basket Building (Ohio, United States)
This is Longaberger’s Home Office in Newark, Ohio. The actual building has 7 floors this obiously looks like a basket. This is framed as the biggest basket. Its 192 ft. long by 126 ft. wide at the bottom, spreads to 208-ft. long by 142-ft. wide at the roofline.
3. Kansas City Public Library (Missouri, United States)
This Library was founded in the year 1873. This is the oldest library in the world.This is, of course, a library Kansas City Public Library where they asked the public to nominate books that are to be made like this in Kansas City.
4. Ferdinand Cheval Palace a.k.a Ideal Palace (France)
Ferdinand Cheval is the one who built this in the year 1879. He built this by his own hands, he was inspired by dripping stones and he collected it and placed it in a place for over 33 years. First, he carried stones in his pocket than in wheel cart. Then he created the palace to live in. It seems he worked in the night with an oil lamp.
5. Kettle House, Texas, United States
6. Cubic Houses (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
Architect: Piet Blom
This is a house that is designed on top of a bridge. The creative idea behind this is to create an of cubes as each cube represents a tree.
The cubes are set to sit on hexagon-shaped structures. The cubes contain the living places, that are split into three levels.
7. Hang Nga Guesthouse (Crazy House), Vietnam
- Hang Nga Gest house was Designed by a woman artist and it is considered as one of wonder.
- The house is owned by the the ex-president of Vietnam’s daughter. She has studied architecture in Moscow.
8. Stone House, Guimarães, Portugal
This seems like that stone cartoon people built this as a resemblance of the stone age.
9. Chapel in the Rock (Arizona, United States)
This wonderful christian church is built into the rock. The views from outside are cool.
10. Manchester Civil Justice Centre, United Kingdom
11. Nakagin Capsule Tower, Tokyo, Japan
12. Mind House (Barcelona, Spain)
13. Shoe House, Pennsylvania, United States
14. Weird House in Alps
15. The Ufo House, Sanjhih, Taiwan
16. The Hole House, Texas, United States
17. Ryugyong Hotel, Pyongyang, North Korea
18. The Egg, Empire State Plaza, New York, USA
19. The National Library, Minsk, Belarus
20. Erwin Wurm: House Attack, Viena, Austria
21. Wooden Gagster House, Archangelsk, Russia
22. Zenith Europe, Strasbourg, France
23. Air Force Academy Chapel, Colorado, United States
24. Beijing National Stadium, Beijing, China
25. Pickle Barrel House, Grand Marais, Michigan, USA
26. Nord LB building, Hannover, Germany
27. Fuji television building, Tokyo, Japan
28. Ripley’s Building, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
29. The Bank of Asia (Robot Building), Bangkok, Thailand